The History of Oil Mill "Ottaviani"
The Ottaviani mill comes from a long tradition in olive oil. The first history Ottaviani Vittorio, come from oral narration (early 1900/1905) that were passed down in the family from father to son until you get to Vittorio Ottaviani, who over the years 1950 was a new society and a revision of the old Molino positioned it Frantoio in propro local site in the historical part of Villa San Giovanni in Tuscia, adjacent to the "source", now restored. From the old structure in the 1960s the mill made a merger with the same reality, and moved to another office, located in Piazza Savoia, staying for ten years moved to the Artisan area. Subsequently the sons of Vittorio Ottaviani took over all company shares and remained together until the end of the year 2010 where Ottaviani Family (Alberto, Vittorio's son) acquired all of society and doing a major renovation starting a internationalization phase where they bring the mill Ottaviani in many realities worldwide bringing their product to China, in Northern Europe, and in Italy by the "Word of Mouth" his philosophy of communication. She attended the event Expo 2015 where he did appreciate the quality of its production. (his wife Paola and his sons Simon, Matteo and Alessio) acquired the entire company and doing a major renovation starting a internationalization phase where they bring the mill Ottaviani in many realities in the world by conveying their product in China, Northern Europe, across Italy doing the "Passa Parola" his philosophy of communication. Ottaviani Oil (new name will be "Olio del Bene"Ottaviani) It is Organic ,Biologic and 3A awards,Probably the Best Olive Oil in Italy. .